2010年4月17日土曜日

I tried registry cleaner

このエントリーを含むはてなブックマーク はてなブックマークに追加 Add to Delicious Bookmark この記事をクリップ! Googleブックマークへ追加 Digg
Since my PC has been slow recently, so I use registry cleaner.

Briefly explain how late.

Skype starts and can go into the chat about five minutes.
This is a fatal problem.
I put in a startup Skype, It have to move automatically when I start my computer, if I write Skype's chat,Skype is the perfect stop.
This is bad and I know what a registry cleaner now, and I thought of it to use.So I have a registry cleaner, but I have not understood what it in some way.
So I checked it.

So long time we use Windows, and repeat the install and uninstall software.In doing so, it would have been left pretty unnecessary registry entries.
And there is somewhat unwanted items will fall PC performance.

So we must use registry cleaner.

Therefore, I use Digeus the Registry Cleaner.


This is a not free shareware, but it can be a simple operation has been fairly stable.

Because there is a 30-day trial, try out a bit I think once there are differences.

Operation is as follows.




software's Installing is so simple, almost you push "Next" .

This is the first boot screen.
This portion of the bottom of the screen "Start with 'Scan registry for invalid entries' button" that says so, and you push the Scan registry for invalid entries of a button.



Then automatically scan the registry began, my computer has finished scanning was 10minutes.
The amount of computer time and will change course, have some around.

And a list of the registry is scanned and the scan is finished.
The lower part of the "4979 invalid entries found. Press'Fix selected invalid entries' button" view has changed and so, press the Fix button.

You may come out then the following window. Because this would probably a 30-day trial.

Registry cleaning is finished and the following screen.

Although this is expensive, while some were offering it for free, I think there still a problem.
But I'm might affect the software you are using other software conflicts with a free guy, I have used before to examine whether potential disruption to mean?

Before using, it was hard to handle in bad situations and start Skype chat as I mentioned.
That, after using a registry that is now used in about half the time.

After all, it is better to use a registry cleaner regularly.


Registry Cleaner

company: Digeus Inc.
website:
http://www.digeus.com/
Head Office: Albany, New York

foundation: 2008

0 件のコメント: