2009年12月20日日曜日

The subject of Stanford

このエントリーを含むはてなブックマーク はてなブックマークに追加 Add to Delicious Bookmark この記事をクリップ! Googleブックマークへ追加 Digg
I remembered the subject of Stanford, I'll write it.
Most computers have a Mac PC, Mac isthe default PC at Stanford.So, even a free PC-to-use PC in dorm rooms, of course Mac.

And Stanford PC is linked with the contents of yourself laptop computer and yourself desktop!
In other words, creating a folder named "problem" at the desktop, After creating a folder named the same "problem" at laptop!

My friend was doing homework is a desktop, it is good performance.Such as the Internet and chat and was playing on a laptop.
I think that this is the full use of cloud computing, what's that thing that it can use from their own anti-virus software at Stanford?
At least, I'm afraid not my university.

0 件のコメント: