2010年3月9日火曜日

Hawaii Travelogue

このエントリーを含むはてなブックマーク はてなブックマークに追加 Add to Delicious Bookmark この記事をクリップ! Googleブックマークへ追加 Digg
Only four days, I want to report it has been going to Hawaii.
The last day was only go home I had three days sightseeing real.

I went to Hawaii for JAL airplane and The trouble of JAL 747 that went on.

I got off at Honolulu International Airport,I feel more humble imagination.
I arrived when a little rain was falling. It was pretty impressive high humidity.

The first day is just a bus tour, I visited the King Kamehameha statue so no.
King Kamehameha statue near the city might feel quite the beautiful similar to San Jose, California.
It was also raining at the time, the air temperature is much higher because it is dry I had it.
The post office building is under it, I have quite a different impression.
and I went to the Nuuanu Pali,but there is too much fuss strong winds because there are mountains and mountains.
I think about Knocked glasses.
got off the bus for what did not quite know.

this day's Lunch was the Loco Moco. Is very big dishes and glasses.I would get fat just by eating Every time.And I  Expected almost people did not already.

And, My hotel is Pacific Hotel. My room is 27-story, great location and could see the sea from the hotel.


The hotel we had TV, LG's electronic structure of a large TV was about 37 types.I was surprised and very good quality. 

0 件のコメント: