2010年2月26日金曜日

I went to Hakuba Iwatake

このエントリーを含むはてなブックマーク はてなブックマークに追加 Add to Delicious Bookmark この記事をクリップ! Googleブックマークへ追加 Digg
I played Snowboarding in Hakuba Iwatake at 3days
I went to The night bus from Ikebukuro to Hakuba Iwatake.The bus was about 10 cars,so 400 to 500 young people gathered.
But this recession people are going to slip like that.

Also, I told a friend I go to snowboarding, my friend said most, "you are fullfilled" so Outdoor sports such as skiing and snowboarding in the fullfilled was found to be vital.

I went to The night bus, so I must sleep in the bus, bus, of course, I never should always sleep and did not sleep at all like usual
Why are these in the bus when I sleep Why not?
Commuting on the train at the usual time that they have a one hour ride continues, it is can so good sleep. but Not sleeping well at night when the special bus or plane, such as nocturnal

0 件のコメント: